27.7.11

Me & My Fragrance

                 For my 1st ever blog, I wanna talk about one of the things I love, Perfume that is. It first started from sniffing one too many scents in mall till it becomes an addiction for me to go to the perfume counter and try to smell various scents....( I think some staff might remember me by now, 555)
My Daily Scents



        
        Apart from the new fragrance I like smelling to see whether it will become my faves or not (Some of the lists are Lanvin Marry Me, Calvin Klein Beauty, Dolce&Gabbana Rose the one and the mixture scents of Jo Malone).... The classic popular scents, like Davidoff Cool Water for Men, CK One, CK Be, Dior addict 2, Anna Sui Dolly Girl on the Beach and so on, will always bring back my memories in the past from the person who use this scent to the time me and that person might have in the past...For example, whenever I smell the scent of Doir Addict 2, it brings back the memory of the time me&my bf used to live in Sydney especially on the first two date, coz he always use this scent back then...
      
       So perfume scent, for me, says more than a thousand words just like photo...... What about u? When u smell the scents u familiar with, who comes up in your mind???

        ก็สำหรับ Blog แรก (ขอฝากด้วยนะค่ะ) ก็อยากจะพูดถึงน้ำหอมกัน เพราะโดยส่วนตัวเป็นคนที่ชอบน้ำหอมมาก ไม่ถึงกับสะสม แต่ชอบดมมากกว่า ซึ่งจะเป็นทุกครั้งที่ไปเดินห้างฯ (จนคิดว่าบางครั้งคนขายถึงขั้นอาจจะจำหน้ากันได้แล้ว)

       ที่ชอบไปดมน้ำหอมเนี่ย เพราะอยากจะลองน้ำหอมใหม่ๆ เผื่อว่าเราชอบ จะได้ขึ้น Wish List ของเราซะเลย (ตอนนี้ที่ชอบมาก ก็จะมี Lanvin Marry Me, Calvin Klein Beauty, Dolce&Gabbana Rose the one และก็ กลิ่นผสมกันของ Jo Malone) แต่สำหรับกลิ่นคลาสสิกอย่าง Davidoff Cool Water for Men, CK One, CK Be, Dior addict 2, Anna Sui Dolly Girl on the Beach มันสามารถที่จะนำเรากลับไปยังความทรงจำในอดีตในบางช่วง ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คนรู้จักที่เคยใช้ หรือว่าเป็นช่วงเวลาหนึ่งที่เราเคยใช้กับคนๆนั้น อย่างเช่น เมื่อไหร่ที่ได้กลิ่น Dior Addict 2 ก็จะนึกถึงช่วงเวลาตอนที่อยู่ที่ Sydney กับคนที่รัก โดยเฉพาะช่วงแรกๆที่เจอกัน เพราะแต่ก่อนเค้าใช้น้ำหอมกลิ่นนั้น

      สำหรับเรา น้ำหอมจึงเหมือนที่เก็บความทรงจำอย่างหนึ่งเฉกเช่นรูปถ่ายน่ะแหละ...... แล้วคุณล่ะ? เวลาที่คุณได้กลิ่นน้ำหอมที่คุ้นเคย คุณนึกถึงใคร?      

   Wish List



Scents of Memory










Love,
Amy 



No comments:

Post a Comment