29.7.11

Sechictary!!!

Today I went to have dinner with my closest sis, Oah, who is also my old colleague, at "Kum Poon", Central World Department Store. It's quite a nice restaurant if u're into North-Eastern Thai Food like papaya salad (som tum), roasted chicken with black sticky rice ( I luv this kinda rice badly coz it's crunchier..) or spicy mushroom soup. Even though it's just a simple dish to find here in bkk but the food really tastes kinda good which I think that's why many people were waiting in line at the front. Thinking about it makes me hungry again... ;p


วันนี้มีนัดกินข้าวเย็นกับพี่สาวคนสนิทที่CTW เลยลองไปกินที่ร้านอาหาร"คำพูน" เป็นแนวอาหารอีสานเหมาะสำหรับใครที่ชอบส้มตำ ไก่ย่างกับข้าวเหนียวดำ(ซึ่งเริ่ดมากกกก) และต้มแซบเห็ดรวม ฯลฯ ถึงแม้อาหารจะเป็นอาหารที่หาได้ง่ายโดยทั่วไปในกทม. แต่รสชาติเค้าดีจริง จึงไม่แปลกที่คนจะรอต่อคิวข้างหน้าเยอะเหลือเกิน แค่นึกถึงตอนนี้ยังหิวแล้วเลยเนี่ยยยยยย





                                                                        Oah+ & Amy
                                                                 

For my style for the day to go hang out with friend and still look prep like a secretary, I chose

the cream tank top with black lace trim which I bought at JJ.,
a black high-waist skirt bought at Mob F., Siam Center,
Jeans Jacket from Japan
and black shoes with bow from Siam Square.

I called it, "chic secretary or sechictary look", the look for curvy people to essentuate the hourglass body type.....


สำหรับสไตล์ของชุดที่ใส่วันนี้ เราขอเรียกว่า"sechictary look" (secretary + chic ซึ่งเราตั้งเอง555) ลุคที่ให้อารมณ์เลขาที่เซ็กซี่นิดๆซึ่งจะเป็นสไตล์ที่เน้นส่วนเว้าส่วนโค้งโดยเฉพาะตรงสะโพกดินระเบิดน่ะแหละนะ แต่ยังคงอารมณ์เรียบร้อยอยู่บ้าง

                                     Sorry that I only had da top pic, guys... ;p Next time, I won't forget...


Inspiration



Credits: Fashionablepeople, 30.media.tumblr.com


Love,
Amy N.
                                                                   








No comments:

Post a Comment